poniedziałek, 20 maja 2013

Hi there!!
My name is Patryk Stempniak. I'm new here and I hope I won't bore You to death with my blog entries. Let's begin with something about me :)
I was born in Szczecin, Poland almost 18 years ago. I'm a kind of musician. I'm graduated from music school, but after that I started to sing. I learn how to sing properly since 4 years. Maybe in future You'll hear my songs in the radio, but shall see ;)
About one year ago I've discovered my new passion which is fashion. I took a part in my very first photo shooting and that's how I fell in love with the industry. Now I'm looking for new work opportunities and I try to take part in every fashion event which I'm able to take part in.
I think that's enough for the first entry. I hope You enjoy it. I'm sure You'll know me well if You read carefully what I'm supposed to write to You my Dear Friends :)))
All the best!!
Yours,
Patryk
YOLO

P.S. Awww...I've almost forgotten. That's me :)

2 komentarze:

  1. why didn't you tell me you're almost famous ?! *lol*
    nobody will believe me i met you this weekend. wish you good look with your career. ;)
    greetings from berlin, Twinkler

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank You so much!! That was great pleasure to meet Ya :)))

      Usuń